5 Things I love about my Cricut Explore Air 2
As we are approaching the holiday season I know a lot of you talented crafters are trying to decide if the Cricut explore air 2 is the right die cutting machine for you. I thought I would go over some of the key points of the Cricut Explore Air 2 and what my top 5 favorites are.
According to the Cricut website these are the Features for the air 2
- This DIY speed machine combines time-saving performance and class-leading simplicity
- Cuts 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to a range of specialty materials
- Fine-Point Blade for cutting a wide variety of popular craft materials
- Fast Mode for up to 2X faster cutting and writing(1)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Compatible with Scoring Stylus and Deep-Point Blade (sold separately)
- Double tool holder to keep blade and pen always at the ready
- Design Space® software for iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®
- Upload and use your own images and fonts for free
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges
❤️ I have Highlighted 4 out of 5 of my favorite features
Sooooo lets make a Project yay!!!
Supplies needed to complete this project
Delux Paper Mickey & Friends Holiday Cheer
Fell free to use any Cardstock and adhesive you would like
#1 I love the variety of material you can cut with your Cricut Explore Air 2. You can go from cutting paper crafts making cards, tags and Holiday treat bags to Cutting Iron on and Infusible Ink making T-shirts, coasters and tote bags the possibilities are endless let your imagination run wild or use one of the already made projects Cricut has designed for you.
#2 The Dial! I know it sounds simple but when your trying to utilize your time and be quick its nice
To switch between materials. If you want to use Cricut design space for those special materials such as glitter card stock or Infusible Ink you can simply switch to the custom setting and set your materials right from Cricut design space.
- #3 The double tool holder was such a game changer for me when Cricut added the second tool holder. It's just another time saver having Both the pen and blade ready to go at the same time or the scoring tool and blade. The only time I have to switch is in-between colors. Speaking of tools and pens they are so easy to load and unload Cricut has made everything so easy for us no fuss just easy peasy!!
#4 Wireless, Bluetooth, no cord lol.. I can use my phone, tablet laptop or desktop. I love that they have built the bluetooth into the the air 2. I don't have to buy any special adapter its super easy to setup!!
#5 Speed! You would think 2x speed can't be that much faster? Oh boy yes it is WOW is all I can say. You have to see the speed of this thing in person. I know a-lot of Crafters that own the air 2 are afraid to crank this girl up to her 2x speed but don't be you're about to cut your project time in half.
With the faster speed I can create tons of projects back to back. It's great for when you're making multiples such as Cards, tags, treat bags, teacher projects, Print then cut stickers as well as the class T-shirts your kid signs you up for and tells you the night before they are due. :).
I hope you make this card this holiday season if you do share it over on my Facebook group CrystalAnn.
What is your favorite things about the Cricut explore air 2?
Thanks for Checking out my blog xoxo CrystalAnn
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.